Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 25, 2008

tepuk amai amai

nie da start cuti skolah.. start la kenduri kawen.. congrats to my dear fren anem for her wedding this coming 31 may. InsyaAllah i'll be there with my little Damia and my hubby. All my old frens gonna be there.. can't wait to see them. bukan aper lame x dgr citer.

lately nie there's no activity.just that we went to IKEA and buy few things for my house. I wanna make some changes.. yup changes are needed to all of us not just our house but for ourselves of course. I just want to start living in our own way.

Mia skarang da pandai tepuk tgn bile dgr org nanyi lagu tepuk amai-amai.tapi skali tepuk utk setiap 1 rangkap la..tu pun tgk mood gak.. nie gambar mia bw keta terror x?? dah nampak da interest nie kat mane..dpt jer pegang stereng keta suka x terkata..nampak nyer kena beli keta la kat kecik sorang.
To my little Damia, we both love u so much sayang.

No comments: